Celebrity makeup artist Lauren Andersen got Girls star Allison Williams glamorous for Vanity Fair’s 2013 Oscar Party at the Sunset Tower Hotel. She looked stunning in a dramatic Valentino gown and voluminous lashes. “Allison is wearing a stunning white Valentino dress, so we wanted her makeup to be a wash of pink to keep the look soft and chic,” explained Andersen. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Eyeshadow in Abstraction
- Votre Vu Brow Definer
- Avon SuperExtend Infinize Mascara in Black
- Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Night Glisten
- Cle de Peau Concealer, Foundation and Powder
- Laura Mercier Cheek Color in Rose Petal
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power in Radiant Red
- Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lovey Dovey Pink
What do you think of Allison Williams' makeup look at the Vanity Fair Oscars party?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.