Jenny Cho did the hairstyle honors for Amanda Seyfried for the 2013 Oscars. Cho says, “My inspiration for Amanda’s hairstyle was her beaded, high-neck gown. I felt it called for a beautiful, soft updo to complete the timeless red carpet look.” Here's how to recreate this look at home.
- Apply Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse to wet hair from root to ends to help define and hold curls for 24-hours. Then layer a few drops of Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil from mid-shaft to ends to instantly condition hair without weighing it down for long lasting, silky shine.
- Use a diffuser to dry hair, bringing out natural texture and waves. Once completely dry, mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray to the top front of hair to lock-in waves with weightless hold.
- Gently tease hair at the crown with a wide tooth comb for instant volume.
- Loosely pull the top and sides of hair into a mid-level bun (leaving the bottom free). Then, softly secure remaining bottom hair into the bun, hanging loosely above the nape of the neck and pin.
- Finish by pulling out strands around the ears and loosening up the updo; mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray for touchably smooth hair.
What do you think of Amanda Seyfried's look tonight?