Naya Rivera looked radiant at the SAG Awards last night. Here, the rundown of her makeup look, courtesy of makeup artist Jo Baker, who was inspired by “modern romance” and wanted Naya to look “fresh and feminine.”
1. Jo prepped Naya’s skin with a 5minute cleansing massage with Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, followed by Proactiv Revitalizing Toner to freshen and keep pores clean.
2. To moisturize and give Naya a subtle glow, Jo used Proactiv Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15.
3. She then applied Dior Eye Sorbet around the eyes to hydrate and prepare for eye makeup.
4. Then, Jo applied Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to create a flawless base.
5. Jo gave Naya Proactiv Oil Blotter Sheets, to help her keep her stay matte and oil-free throughout the night.
1. Jo used Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush in Tulip on the apples of Naya’s cheeks to keep her looking pretty, sweet and feminine.
1. Jo lined the inside of Naya’s eyes and the top of her lashes with Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner in Cosmic Brown.
2. She then used a MAC Eye Shader Brush 239 to blend the liner and soften it, creating a base for a soft taupe eye shadow from Kevyn Aucoin Palette 208.
3. Finally, Jo applied a generous coat of Avon Super Extend Infinitize Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
1. First, Jo applied a few generous swipes of Chanel Rouge Coco Baume to ensure lips stayed supple and smooth.
2. She then used Chanel Lip Liner in Pink Sugar all over her lips as a base.3. Over the base, Jo applied Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Loving Lilac, to add moisture and sheen.
Thoughts on Naya Rivera's look? SHARE Horowitz in the comments.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.