Julie Bowen's leather dress was actually one of my favorites, as was her jaunty pony and smokey eye combo. Makeup artist Heather Currie complemented Julie Bowen’s stunning sultry black leather dress with a subtly sexy cat eye and a soft, romantic pink lip. Here are Heather's steps to get the look.
- At home before make up, Currie had Julie use Lancer's famed three step "Method" (Polish, Cleanse, Nourish). Once she arrived for make up, she used Lancer Skincare's Tri Defense C0-Q10 serum on her face and décolleté. Last, she used Lancer Skincare's Eye Bright Illuminator around the eyes.
- Currie kept Julie’s skin looking dewy and fresh by applying Avon Be Blushed Cheek Color in Powder Pink on the apples of her cheeks.
- Currie used Avon Irresistibly Sexy Eyeshadow Palette in Bombshell to bring depth and smokiness to Julie’s eyes and add a little shimmer to pick up the glimmer on the jewel's on Julie's dress.
- The inner rims of Julie's eyes were lined with Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Cosmic Brown, and the tops of her eyelids with Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Black. She then smudged the black liner into Julie’s eyeshadow to create a subtle cat eye and finished the look with a coat of black Mascara.
- In order to create a romantic lip that would complete Julie’s look, Currie swiped two coats ofAvon's NEW Totally Kissable lipstick in Lovey Dovey on Julie’s lips. No gloss was used in order to keep the lip color soft and rich at the same time.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.