Jennifer Lawrence’s makeup look at last night's Critic's Choice Awards 2013 was all about “lips and lashes,” according to makeup artist Jillian Dempsey. Jillian opted for a bold lip color and defined Jennifer’s eyes with voluminous mascara. She layered a grey taupe shadow on the upper lid and contoured the crease line with a deeper shade. Jillian then used a black cream liner to define the upper lash line and an espresso pencil liner to delineate the lower lashes. Here, Jillian’s key products for the look.
· Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in #400
· Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation
· Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara in Black
· Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #4 Sand
· Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
· Lancôme Liner Design in Black Fishnets
· Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Special Brown· Lorac Creamy Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
What do you guys think of Jennifer Lawrence's makeup at the Critics' Choice Awards?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.