On Monday, January 7th at the Gangster Squad premiere held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, Emma Stone stunned in a sweetheart-shaped red Lanvin dress complimented by a clean, shoulder-length cut and blunt fringe, crafted by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak. To recreate Emma’s hairstyle, check out Mara’s tips.
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Clairol Professional Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
- Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
- Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
- Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.