Birchbox has been expanding their samples empire into multiple verticals and your foodie friends will be elated that the brand's embracing the home and food industries with a squeeze that rivals that of Tiny Toon Adventures' Elmyra Duff. Enter the Birchbox Limited Edition Home Box ($58), a deluxe kit boasting beautiful packaging and even more gorgeous contents. Here's what comes in the box.
An ideal gift for your favorite host or hostess, this box includes a bevy of products for your kitchen, dining room, and beyond. It comes with:
- Custom Birchbox Recipe Cards (complete with recipes from three top food bloggers)
- Core Bamboo Spatula Set
- Quirky Stem citrus spritzer
- Dean & Deluca’s Rosemary
- Sabatino & Co. Roma's Truffle Sea Salt
- Chalkboard placecards
- Cocktail napkins
- Antica Farmacista Home Ambiance Fragrance
- Paperless Post’s flat-printed cards
- P.S.-I Made This… DIY Kit to design fun ikat fabric napkins using these MYdrap cotton napkin rolls and other one-of-a-kind creations
- Every box includes either Jonathan Adler Playing Cards or Chambre de Sucre Rainbow Sugar Crystals—choose your option from the drop-down menu
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.