Get the Look:
· Start with clean freshly washed and conditioned hair, using Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner, to ensure hair is in perfect condition.
· Roughly dry the hair using your hands. Then create a low side parting and section off the hair from the parting to the crown.
· Section off hair and blow dry each section perfectly straight using a round brush to create a smooth sleek finish. Apply tension with the brush at the roots and loosen the tension as you dry to the ends of the hair.
· Once this section is dry and smooth, sweep the hair down low over the forehead and secure behind the ear with a hair grip.
· Pull some of the hair forward over the ear to give a less polished feel to the look.
· Pull the hair on both sides towards the back of the head and twist in to a rope – spray with Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray, then while holding the hair in a tight twisted rope apply heat with a diffuser till the hair is bone dry.
· For extra effect, pin the rope up until you are ready to reveal the hair. Once the rope of hair is released, the hair will have a natural tousled effect to it.
· Finally, for added texture, once the hair is loose push the hair upwards against the natural grain around the crown of the head to give a textured fly away feel to the hair.
What do you think of the hair look at DKNY?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.