|Britney Spears, at the 2000 VMAs. AKA the nude sequined|
jumpsuit that spawned a thousand shrieks (all by me).
1. Shampoo with Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo.
2. Condition the ends with Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner.
3. Spray hair with Diametress Lavish Body Spray Gel concentrating on roots, and then add Mousse Plus Superior Hold Volumizing Foam from eye level down to ends.
4. Blow dry hair using fingers to rough up the roots.
5. Spray hair with Comb Thru Touchable Hold Finishing Mist.
6. Going around the head, crimp a section, use a large iron on a section and then flat iron a section – repeat all around your head.
iDie. Did you love this Britney VMA moment? Which was your favorite? Share!
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.