Mane maven Odile Gilbert created a colorful blow-out for the models backstage at Libertine. Here's how to recreate the look with Kerastase products. Here's how to get the look.
- Prep damp hair with Ciment Thermique and Mousse Substantive to create texture
- Blow dry hair with a round brush and spray with Double Force Hairspray, lightly fluffing hair with fingers for a slight tousled look
- Clip in a colorful bang and pin at the sides to keep it in place
- Spray hair with more Double Force Hairspray throughout for extra hold
- Pin a feather headpiece on one side of the head for an extra pop of color
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look
Ciment Thermique – leave-in thermo-protective milk for weakened hair.
Mousse Substantive – collagen infused mousse that provides long-lasting condition, hold and body to fine/limp mature hair.
Double Force Hairspray – buildable hold hairspray with a protective UV filter.
I think this Libertine look is punchy and fun. What do you think? Are you over or under it?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.