Kate Beckinsale looked luminous at the London premiere of Total Recall last night in London. Celebrity makeup artist Molly R. Stern created her subtle, yet classic makeup look and I've got the deets below. Check it:
· Molly prepped Kate’s face with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême, $350 to give her skin a deep flash of moisture and to create a supple surface.
· To ensure a dazzling glow for the night, she then applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance, $32.
· Next, Molly highlighted the apples of Kate’s cheeks and cheek bones with Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Tourmaline, $38 to give Kate extra brightness.
· And before Kate left the door, Molly dusted her entire complexion with Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Matte Bronze, $32 to guarantee she had a rich, summer kissed glow at the premiere.
· To create Kate’s flawless lips, Molly first filled in her entire pout with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Baby Lips, $20.
· She topped it off with Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Sparkling, $24.
· Molly prepped the eyelid and brow bone with Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach, $24.
· Next, she used a blend of Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat, $22 and Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta, $22 for the base and then smudged more of the Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta underneath her eye to soften the existing line.
· She finished off her lashes with two coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara, $24.
What do you think of Kate Beckinsale's look here?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.