So when I learned that Benefit's taken their boxed powdered blush and bronzer shades and turned them into glosses, I was INTO IT. In fact, Hoola is my favorite powder bronzer in all the land. I've bought more boxes of it than anything else. More of a gloss-balm than a straight up shiner, boasting a silky, ultra smooth formula and just the right hint of tint, these shades are ideal for summer. My favorite? Bella Bamba, a sultry, clear glossy red.
Here, the rundown:
- Benefit Dallas Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Dusky Rose)
- Benefit Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Glos (Shimmering Golden Nude)
- Benefit Coralista Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Sheer Coral)
- Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Soft Pearly Pink)
- Benefit Bella Bamba Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Sheer Bright Watermelon)
- Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Shimmering Pinky Nude)
The Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Glosses are available now at HSN.com for $16 each and will launch later this month at Benefit counters and Sephora.
Are you loving this or what? Which powder/accompanying gloss is your favorite?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.