Creative Nail Design have launched a limited edition nail color collaboration and the colors are supremely wearable and gorgeous.
For the past eight seasons, CND has created bespoke nail colors for Jason Wu’s NY Fashion Week shows, and now, the brand has developed a capsule range for retail called The Jason Wu Collection. The collaboration boasts four chic, easy-to-wear colors with cool textured finishes and one textured topcoat.
* Miss Wu is Jason’s signature limestone, warm gray that dries matte with a subtle chrome sheen; a fashion-forward neutral to go with any series of outfits.
* Brigitte is a voluptuous warm pink that perfectly channels the 50s screen siren in anyone.
* Sophia is a gorgeous mushroom taupe that hits the trend for understated nails that still make a statement.
* Veronica highlights the evolution of glamour and decadence with a blue-based, oxblood red.
* Anna Effect provides a tweed finish via microscopic fibrous pieces when layered over any of the four colours creating a cool, subtle texture.
The Jason Wu & CND Colour Collection is on CND.com for $47 and £47.95 on cultbeauty.co.uk.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.