Tweet Giuliana Rancic could stand to eat a sandwich, but I thought she looked exceptionally beautiful last night in her printed gown and elegant updo. I got the deets on the step-by-step on how to achieve her gorgeous look using Alterna products from her stylist. BT dubs, you can also get a free deluxe sample of Alterna’s Bamboo Kendi Pure Treatment Oil at Ulta while supplies last. Just go to the counter and ask. Easy peasy. That stuff's pure genius, by the by. The Alterna Bamboo Kendi line is the REASON I'm not crying myself to sleep over their discontinued TEN line.
Giuliana Rancic’s Step-by-step:
* Apply Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Kendi Pure Treatment Oil ($24) to damp hair and blow-dry straight.
* Add additional texture with a 1" iron by wrapping small sections of the hair away from the face to create "beach-like" texture.
* Gather the hair into a high ponytail leaving a little height in the front and pulling the sides tighter. Secure with an elastic band.
* Lightly tease the ponytail into a textured poof.
* Create a large bun and secure with French bobby pins. This look is inspired by YSL's Fall 2010 fashion show.
* Finish with Alterna's Caviar Working Hairspray ($26) and follow with Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Mist Oil ($24) to add extra shine.
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.