NARS Cosmetics worked with celebrity makeup artist Vanessa Scali to create the makeup look for Mad Men actress Christina Hendricks at the Season 4 premiere last night, July 20, 2010. NARS’ Pure Matte Lipstick was integral to her look, along with other products from NARS’ Fall 2010 Color Collection.
“Christina’s sultry Dolce & Gabbana dress inspired a softer version of the 'La Dolce Vita' makeup look. We kept it modern by using Bangkok Pure Matte Lipstick, which is a soft matte rose color for her lips,” says Vanessa Scali.Christina’s look was achieved using the following NARS products:
- Bangkok Pure Matte Lipstick (Available September 1; try Catfight Lipstick for a similar effect)
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- Sheer Glow Foundation
- Douceur Blush (NEW for Fall 2010; available on narscosmetics.com)
- Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil
- Coconut Grove Single Eyeshadow (NEW for Fall 2010; available on narscosmetics.com)
- Cayenne Cream Eyeshadow
- Skorpios Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
Pure Matte Lipstick will be available September 1 at Saks Fifth Avenue. All other products are available at narscosmetics.com.
What do you think of her look? And can you WAIT for the premiere on Sunday?
Like this post? Don't miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.