- Neil George Perfect Hold Hairspray ($22, beauty.com)
Coconut-scented, this flexible holding agent will transport you to a veritable vaca while it ensures your 'do stays decidedly local.
- T3 Control Heat-Seeking Hairspray ($19, sephora.com)
This citrus-scented formula was created by head hair honcho Orlando Pita. It's brushable, yet yields strong hold.
- Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray ($20, skinone.com)
Sultry, musky-scented Argan oil is the secret ingredient in this hairspray, so holds while moisturizing parched strands simultaneously.
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Spray ($3, amazon.com)
Herbal Essences' hairspray is a non-aerosol iteration that smells slightly floral, thanks to its violet splash fragrance. Boosts volume while providing subtle hold.
- Suave Weather Protection 365 ($3, available in June, drugstore.com)
This all-weather finishing spray smells fruity, but not overtly so. It even has UV filters help protect your mane from the elements.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.
Disclosure: All product samples provided by respective PR reps for editorial consideration