In July, I had 121 posts. It was a busy month. July also represented my last month of my finance day job lifestyle (though I didn't even know it at the time).
- I was introduced to my current fave foundations, NARS Sheer Matte and NARS Sheer Glow
- I "fage" against the machine with Beauty Sprinkles
- Intern Liz Shayala reported on the stateside launch of bold beauty brand Illamasqua!
- I was in a photo at a Ted Gibson Salon party on vanityfair.com!
- I was shocked that I actually ENJOYED salt toothpaste
- Check out my interview with Nicole Brewer on cbs3.com
- I enlightened the masses about a subculture of beauty bloggers, the MAC Attack Victims (MAVs)
- I discovered an easier way to SPF my bod during the workweek
- I interviewed makeup maven Mally Roncal!
- Lastly, I delved into the hair with this interview with Mad Men's Lead Stylist, Lucia Mace!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.