And... we've hit the end of the Best of BBJ 2009 series! Here, the highlights of December:
- I interviewed accessories maven Rafe Totengco
- I created the ultimate holiday gift guide, still worth checking out as you return your not-so-fab presents
- I met Francois Nars! And found out what his ultimate favorite makeup item is
- I got lash extensions!
- I partook in a Brazilian Keratin Treatment at Ted Gibson Salon with Jan-Marie Arteca and I'm loving my lifestyle as a beauty retiree
- I indulged in a little laser hair removal at Laser Cosmetica
- I fell hard for the Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Ring and all my friends also bought one once they saw mine
- I reported on a new Star Trek perfume called Pon Farr
- I scored BIG at the Botkier sample sale
Want to read more Best Of BBJ 2009? Check out the entire series here. Happy New Year to all of my smart, funny, beautiful readers! I love you all, dolls.
Here's to a sparkly 2010.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.