- A light and energetic fragrance with a hint of fruitiness
- Top and middle notes include floral and juicy notes such as magnolia, jasmine, hyacinth, muguet, apple, peach and raspberry
- A hint of musk rounds out the base notes
- A warm and seductive fragrance that is sure to stimulate the senses
- Top and middle notes include fruits and florals such as jasmine, rose, blackberry, strawberry and pink grapefruit
- Vanilla makes up middle and base notes
- A sophisticated and classic fragrance with floral notes
- Top notes include floral and citrus scents including peony, muguet, bergamot and orange
- Middle notes also include muguet, peony and rose
The price for both the body mists and the deodorants is a wallet-friendly $4. But, you can get a $1 off coupon here. Enjoy!
Earlier this week, I was delighted to have the opportunity to chat with one Ms. Lindsay Price at an event Degree threw to celebrate the launch of three of the brand's new fragrances. We discussed her fave beauty products which I'll share in another post. Stay tuned!
Like this post? Don't miss another one!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.