Rodney Cutler, celebrity stylist and owner of Cutler/Redken salons created her glamorous 40’s inspired look.
Rodney's simple steps on achieving Fergie’s ‘do:
- Start off by spraying hair with Cutler Protectant Treatment Spray to protect hair from heat damage. Then, spray with Cutler Volumizing Spray to add a little volume and rough dry.
- Next, wrap pieces of hair around a 1/2 inch curling iron, created spirals. Spray each section with Redken 09 Workforce Hairspray before curling.
- Create a side part and over-direct hair so that hair sits flatter at the front. Brush out with a Mason Pearson brush to create an airy modern texture.
- Pull hair back to one side, twisting slightly, and secure knot with bobby pins.
- Finish with Redken Workforce 09 Hairspray for a long-lasting touchable hold.
Redken Workforce 09 is $15 and is available in salons. For more information, visit Redken.com.