Tweet Yay! I'd like to thank the academy and Fashion Binge (for nominating me) for this award! The girls at FB (Fashion Binge, not Facebook, although I manage to log on to the former just as much as the latter) are hilariously spot-on with their fashion (and sometimes beauty!) commentary. Tamron's adorable cat Rory sometimes makes a cameo in her posts as he enjoys smelling anything new that comes into her apartment.
Here's the Premio Award rules, for those of you into rules:
The rules for passing on the award:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4)… link to those 7 blogs
5)…and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.
I'm paying it forward to the following 7 blogs:
1. Makeup Loves Me has sparkly coverage of liquid liner that I'm luh-ving these days. The series is quite adorably titled, Liquid Liner - Nothing Could be Finer. Do you love it?
2. Spoiled Pretty is my 80s partner in crime. Check out her super-cool exclusive interview with one of the makeup artists from Project Runway, Nathan Johnson.
3. Melissa Walker writes my fave teen novel series. The latest installment, Violet in Private needs to be on your summer beach read list. It hits shelves August 5, but I scored an advance copy which I read in two sittings in Union Square park this weekend. This installment involves lots of Roger drama, an internship at fab fictional magazine Teen Fashionista and new friends at Vassar where Vi has begun her freshman year. I heart Melissa's blog because it provides insight into her career as a writer and tips on how to get started in the fantastic world of teen novels.
4. Eye4Style keeps me informed in a DailyCandy sort of way about NYC sample sales, online bargains, and the best combo of the two (online sample sales - yes.)
5. The Beauty of Life is the best theme-day blog I know of. There's Must-Have Mondays, Wallet-Friendly Wednesday, Trend-Filled Thursdays, and First Look Fridays! I can't commit to a single day for my Weekly Phenom List (I simply can't be constrained) but this beauty chick does an excellent job and I look forward to her features daily!
6. All Lacquered Up Michelle makes her vast, vast knowledge of a niche area of beauty into its own phenomenon by totally cornering the market. This blog is on my daily reads list, friends. If you need to know ANYTHING about nail polish, this is your resource.
7. Who What Wear Daily : This site was started by a couple of former ELLE editors. Subscribe to their daily newsletter and be privy to the best-edited clothing, beauty, and accessories out there. These girls pack a lethal dose of spunk and style.